Jan 18, 2020 BBQAOAJared’s Juicy Junkyard Burger
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 egg beaten
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
1. Preheat grill on high.
2. In a large bowl mix the beef, egg, bread crumbs, evaporated milk, Worcestershire
sauce, cayenne pepper, and garlic powder. Mix lightly but make sure distribution of
ingredients is even. Make sure the the mixture isn’t too mushy. Add bread crumbs as
needed to firm up patties that will hold shape.
3. Form the mixture into 8 patties.
4. Lightly oil the grill grate and grill the patties for approximately 5 minutes per side.
5. Use condiments of choice to top off your burger.
Leave a Comment