We absolutely love this corn recipe. It is really easy to make and so delicious! Please try it out for yourself and let us know what you think. We know you are going to love this!
Corn on the cob
Butter (Non Salted)
Black Pepper (Medium Coarseness)
Lawry’s Fire Roasted Garlic and Chili Seasoning
Optional: Parmesan cheese
Charcoal or Gas Grill
1. Husk corn cook on charcoal or gas grill at a medium temperature until slightly charred. (Note: You can cook with the husk on but we like the nice flavors of the char)
2. Once off the grill butter each corn and apply a light coating of mayonnaise.
3. Grind some fresh black pepper over each corn. We love using a Cole & Mason Pepper Mill for this. It allows us to precisely control how coarse the pepper is and we don’t have to turn it very much to get a good volume of pepper like most of the other mills out there. We have tested a lot of different pepper mills and this one is a winner.
4. Once you have peppered the corn, apply a nice layer of the Lawry’s Fire Roasted Garlic and Chili seasoning. I came across this by accident in my local grocery store and I have used it on veg, steaks, chicken and it is really an amazing spice. Please give it a try, you won’t regret it.
5. Optional: Sprinkle a small amount of Parmesan cheese.
This corn is best served right off the grill. Enjoy!