We absolutely love this corn recipe. It is really easy to make and so delicious! Please try it out for yourself and let us know what you think. We know you are going to love this!
Corn on the cob
Butter (Non Salted)
Black Pepper (Medium Coarseness)
Lawry’s Fire Roasted Garlic and Chili Seasoning
Optional: Parmesan cheese
Charcoal or Gas Grill
1. Husk corn cook on charcoal or gas grill at a medium temperature until slightly charred. (Note: You can cook with the husk on but we like the nice flavors of the char)
2. Once off the grill butter each corn and apply a light coating of mayonnaise.
3. Grind some fresh black pepper over each corn. We love using a Cole & Mason Pepper Mill for this. It allows us to precisely control how coarse the pepper is and we don’t have to turn it very much to get a good volume of pepper like most of the other mills out there. We have tested a lot of different pepper mills and this one is a winner.
4. Once you have peppered the corn, apply a nice layer of the Lawry’s Fire Roasted Garlic and Chili seasoning. I came across this by accident in my local grocery store and I have used it on veg, steaks, chicken and it is really an amazing spice. Please give it a try, you won’t regret it.
5. Optional: Sprinkle a small amount of Parmesan cheese.
This corn is best served right off the grill. Enjoy!
Dan April 14, 2016 at 7:18 pm
It’s hard to beat good ol’ corn on the cob !!! I can’t think of any vegetable that I enjoy more. It’s hard to believe that something that tastes so good is actually so good for you. The chili/garlic is a nice touch, but I think I would probably omit the garlic … it probably overpowers the flavor of the corn and that corn flavor is what it is all about. Just sayin’.
BBQAOA April 14, 2016 at 8:29 pm
Dan, we agree with you on the love of corn’s natural taste. It is my favorite veggie. But I will tell you this recipe is beyond delicious. Give the recipe a try and let us know your feedback. Thanks for your post.
Skullz July 29, 2016 at 12:45 pm
I actually, well my wife takes corn and makes a garlic-butter , spreads it on corn and we wrap in foil for bbq… It comes out amazing… Can only imagine hire good this is…
PETE! April 15, 2016 at 12:52 am
I will try it this weekend, it sounds good!
BBQAOA April 15, 2016 at 1:26 am
Let us know how it turns out for you.
Spit May 12, 2016 at 12:39 pm
Going down this weekend
Mojorisen6 May 15, 2016 at 3:23 am
Gonna try this for sure
Leave a Comment